Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Code Camp 3 Presentation

I just gave a presentation at Code Camp 3 and the material should be posted eventually at the MSDN code camp downloads page. When that happens, I'll post a notice here.

Topic of my session...
Using the Microsoft Patterns & Practices Enterprise Library
The just released Enterprise Library from the Patterns & Practices group at Microsoft provides assistance in many facets of enterprise class applications - security, logging, caching, error handling, cryptography and data access. This session covers the benefits of using these application blocks, how to incorporate them in your development practices and what can be learned from them even if they are not applicable to your project.


If you attended and have any questions on the topic, fee free to email me personally and I'll try to answer all questions here. In the meantime, I'm going to be posting some quickstart tutorials on this site soon.

No comments: